A generic rendering loop that can be used as the foundation of any program that needs to render something to the screen. e.g. a 3D game.
There are no dependencies, and this won't draw anything for you on it's own. What it does give you is:
- A loop - that will manage renders and updates based on a specified framerate.
- A window interface - so you can use your favorite rendering context (e.g. GLFW, etc.).
- An engine interface - so you can configure things like a rendering engine, game engine, physics engine, etc.
Add the dependency to your
dependencies: render_loop: github: neutrinog/render_loop
TODO: Write usage instructions here
TODO: Write development instructions here
- Fork it (https://github.com/neutrinog/render_loop/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Joel - creator and maintainer
- 6 days ago
- March 29, 2020
Fri, 15 Jan 2021 18:35:16 GMT