Send any metric, from anywhere, using a simple HTTP request and get it visualized. No SDKs, not pricey metric frameworks, and no special strcuture or scheme:
Crystal Router --> Redis Cache --> Logstash Enrichment --> ElasticSearch --> Visualization
docker compose up
Yes, that's it.
Looking for robustness? Deploy logstash as a container service in your production infrastructure. Deploy Redis anywhere e.g ElasticCache. Deplou ElasticSearch anywhere e.g AWS's ElasticSearch as a Service. Deploy Crystal Methrics as a binary / docker container / whereever.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/[your-github-name]/crystal-methrics/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- [your-github-name] omerxx - creator, maintainer
- almost 2 years ago
- April 27, 2018
Thu, 20 Feb 2020 16:24:27 GMT