Lightweight, keyboard-oriented IDE for the masses.
Feature incomplete, not yet released, it doesn't have the enough minimum planned features implemented yet.
- It must be fast.
- Fast and easy source code navigation using fuzzy search.
- Keyboard focused user interface.
- In-editor Git support for things like git blame and git log.
- Support Language Server Protocol.
- Keep the UI plain simple.
- Syntax highlighting, Undo/Redo and all the things supported by GtkSourceView4.
- Fuzzy search to open project files.
- Custom language identers.
- Easy Split Screen inspired by Tilix.
- Language Server support for auto completion.
- Language Server Protocol support for class/method navigation.
- Language Server Protocol support for class/method fuzzy search.
- Basic git commands support (log/blame).
Things I have no plans to implement in a near future
- Support for other version control systems besides git.
- Printing support.
- Support for specific build systems.
You need the Crystal 0.35 compiler, GTK3 and GTKSourceView4 installed.
$ make $ sudo make install PREFIX=/usr
Pass a directory of a file under a git repository to open a project. Just call it without arguments to see a list of available projects.
- Fork it (https://github.com/hugopl/tijolo/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Any ideas/suggestions, fill in an issue.
- Hugo Parente Lima - creator and maintainer
- 41 minutes ago
- April 28, 2020
Tue, 07 Jul 2020 21:44:08 GMT