Shipectral aims to be a Crystal variant of the Shidacea framework.
In the future, Shipectral will take the place of the previous Shidacea C++ backend, which will allow for easier bindings and simplify the process of converting a Shidacea project to much more performant code.
NOTE: Windows is currently not working properly, most likely due to https://github.com/crystal-lang/crystal/issues/9533 .
Windows support will resume once this issue is properly patched out.
- Full mruby interpreter included
- Anyolite support allowing simple mruby bindings of Crystal and C methods
- Support for Windows and Ubuntu with easy build routine
- Port of Collishi library as one shard
- CI and automatically generated binaries
- Reproduce Shidacea bindings
- Reproduce SDCLib as good as possible in Crystal
Differences from Shidacea
- Libraries needed for SFML (mostly Ubuntu, see the SFML documentation for more information)
All of these programs need to be in the path environment variable for Windows to work properly.
Note that this current version does only run on Windows 64bit and Ubuntu. You need to run
rake in either a terminal (Ubuntu) or the 64bit Visual Studio Command Prompt (Windows).
- about 1 month ago
- July 5, 2020
Sun, 17 Jan 2021 14:41:50 GMT