Deprecated in favor of the standard library's Log module.
Flexible logging framework based on Monolog.
Currently, the base functionality is complete.
If someones wishes to make a PR and "own" a specific handler (or formatter/processor), I would welcome the PR. Maintainers, with their handlers, will be listed at the bottom. Otherwise, feel free to create an issue.
- Logger - An instance of
Crylog::Loggerthat logs messages, optionally with context.
- Handler - Writes the log message to somewhere/something.
- Processor - Adds metadata to each logged message.
- Formatter - Determines how a logged message appears.
Crylog uses the log levels as described in RFC 5424:
- Emergency: system is unusable
- Alert: action must be taken immediately
- Critical: critical conditions
- Error: error conditions
- Warning: warning conditions
- Notice: normal but significant condition
- Informational: informational messages
- Debug: debug-level messages
Convenience methods are defined for each i.e.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: crylog: github: Blacksmoke16/crylog
- Fork it (https://github.com/Blacksmoke16/crylog/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Blacksmoke16 Blacksmoke16 - creator, maintainer
Those that created/maintain handlers for a specific service/system will be listed here.
- about 1 year ago
- May 17, 2019
Mon, 19 Apr 2021 11:31:56 GMT