Telegram Bot API framework written in Crystal. Based heavily off of Telegraf this Crystal implementation allows your Telegram bot to be written in a language that's both beautiful and fast. Benchmarks coming soon.
If you want to extend your bot by using NLP, see my other library Cadmium.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: tourmaline: github: watzon/tourmaline version: ~> 0.14.0
Examples are available in the examples folder.
This currently supports the following features:
- Client API
- Implementation examples
- Easy command syntax
- Robust middleware system
- Standard API queries
- Inline mode
- Long polling
- Telegram Passport
If you want a new feature feel free to submit an issue or open a pull request.
Who's Using Tourmaline
If you're using Tourmaline and would like to have your bot added to this list, just submit a PR!
- Fork it ( https://github.com/watzon/tourmaline/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- watzon Chris Watson - creator, maintainer
- 4 days ago
- February 13, 2018
Fri, 03 Apr 2020 23:59:42 GMT