Breakout game written in crystal using crsfml.
Installation & Development
To run the game you will have to compile it yourself. Before that you have to install crsfml as described here. Then you should be able to compile it like any other crystal project.
Please make sure that you run the game from the repository root e.g.:
./bin/breakout or else it won't find the
resources directory. Optionally you can put the executable next to the
resources directory and run it from there.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/petoem/breakout.cr/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- petoem Michael Petö - creator, maintainer
- almost 4 years ago
- July 18, 2017
Sat, 15 May 2021 09:41:13 GMT