This project is archived, please refer to the GitLab repository for the most up-to-date version.
This is a webapp written in Crystal and powered by the Amber Framework. This webapp acts as a library where users store their books and can write notes + reviews about said books.
These instructions will get a copy of this project running on your machine for development and testing purposes.
Please see deployment for notes on deploying the project in production.
To start your Amber server:
- Install dependencies with
- Build executables with
- Create and migrate your database with
bin/amber db create migrate. Also see creating the database.
- Start Amber server with
Now you can visit http://localhost:3000/ from your browser.
Using Docker? Please check Amber Docker guides.
To run the test suite:
- Fork it ( https://github.com/materialfuture/amber-library-webapp/fork )
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- your-github-user Konstantine(MaterialFuture) - creator, maintainer
- Add more validation routes like /book/new
- Add roles to users via a roles table and foreign key assignment
- Further integrate relation of books to users and so forth
- 4 months ago
- March 5, 2020
Thu, 29 Oct 2020 08:45:52 GMT