Dns.cr - Domain Name System Resolver
- High-performance, reliable, and stable DNS Resolver.
- This repository is under evaluation and will replace Durian.cr.
- TLS (DoT)
- Please check the examples folder.
Used as Shard
Add this to your application's shard.yml:
dependencies: dns: github: 636f7374/dns.cr
$ git clone https://github.com/636f7374/dns.cr.git
$ make test
- StackOverflow | How to convert a string or integer to binary in Ruby?
- StackOverflow | Requesting A and AAAA records in single DNS query
- StackOverflow | Example of DNS Compression Pointer Offset > than 12 bytes
- StackOverflow | why libuv do DNS request by multiple thread
- Official | DNS_HEADER structure
- Official | The Saga of Concurrent DNS in Python, and the Defeat of the Wicked Mutex Troll
- Official | Help understanding DNS packet data
- Official | Ietf - RFC 1035
- Official | Docs.rs::hyper_trust_dns_connector
- Official | libuv provides asynchronous variants of getaddrinfo and getnameinfo
- Blogs | Adventures in Rust: Futures and Tokio
- Blogs | Cocoa: Asynchronous Host name lookups
- Blogs | Using DNS with Libevent: high and low-level functionality
- Blogs | The problem with libresolv
- Blogs | The problem with getaddrinfo
- Blogs | What does getaddrinfo do?
- Blogs | A warm welcome to DNS
- Document | DNS Query Message Format
- Docuemnt | Protocol and Format
- Document | Binary Numbers
- Document | DNS Message Header and Question Section Format
- Document | DNS Name Notation and Message Compression Technique
- Github Gist | DNS Query Code in C with linux sockets
- Github Gist | getaddrinfo.strace
- Source Code | posix/getaddrinfo.c
- Source Code | DNS header for C | 0x00sec
- #8480 | blocking call in one fiber can cause IO timeouts in others
- #4816 | Add Resolv class to standard library
- #2660 | Fix/Implement own DNS resolver
- #4236 | Configurable DNS resolvers
- #2829 | DNS threaded resolver
- #2745 | Don't use libevent's getaddrinfo, use C's getaddrinfo
- #8376 | Some TCPSocket connections will cause HTTP::Server accept (freeze | blocking | hangs | waiting)?
- BSD 3-Clause Clear License
- 18 days ago
- February 17, 2021
BSD 3-Clause Clear License
Mon, 19 Apr 2021 13:32:33 GMT