Crystal meets Prolog
Experiment on how swi-prolog can be embedded in crystal.
- Load existing prolog files
- Define facts or rules from crystal
- Consume prolog queries in a crystal friendly way (i.e. yield)
- Goals must be single predicate with variables or atoms. (crystal vars/symbols respectively).
- Rules not defines new vars.
brew install swi-prolog
pkg-config --libs swipl works. You might need to
Add this to your application's
TODO: Write instructions for development
- Fork it ( https://github.com/bcardiff/crolog/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- bcardiff Brian J. Cardiff - creator, maintainer