Modular annotation based web framework with built in param conversion inspired by Symfony Routing.
- Extensible and customizable to fit all use cases.
- Be easy to adopt and start using effectively.
- Remove unneeded boilerplate code to convert route/body params to correct type.
- Easy serialization via CrSerializer.
- Decrease bloat. Only include what you need.
Add this to your application's
- Fork it (https://github.com/Blacksmoke16/athena/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request